Thursday, July 25, 2013

An Announcement From Kiri...


An Announcement From Kiri...
July 25, 2013

If you listened to the In-Joy show last night, you heard Lisa Harrison read an announcement our dear friend Kiri Campbell made on Facebook yesterday. All I can say is WOW, she is not taking her new found popularity lightly! I would say this is just the beginning for Kiri and she already has MUCH more in store for this world. Lesson of the Day: Don't stand in the way of a woman and her convictions!! ~BK

Now is the time for the Call to Hikoi... A conch trumpet in my ears... Funding is available from The One People. Use it and Let's March !!! 200,000 women stand ready and waiting. The People will support $1-5 each. We need around 10 M to do it. It will be a world spectacle... David Icke's "The People's Voice" will cover... Plus independent videographers covering the 5 points of movement - Daily YouTube updates... The eyes of the world watching women with young in pushchairs marching from Wellington ~ the women march to cleanse and clear the land... To weep and laugh. And learn the chants and haka of Mana Wahine for delivery in Waitangi. Delivery of Foreclosure Fliers and CN's into every corporate trader along the route... Rental of trucks and canvas cover if the Army can't be commandeered into service for The People. The men clear the way for the women to pass through. We bring a wave of Force from North, South, East and West to reveal the hidden things... And camp on The People's lawn outside the Big House. We shall not be moved. 8 weeks. Koha received and Koha given. Cleansing of the land. Difficult but True. It can be done.... To Re-Purpose the TSB. Spring is the time for warfare.

I will keep everyone informed as more details are released in the days and weeks to come. You better believe I will be clearing the way for 200,000+ determined women! I just hope I don't get trampled in the process! Lol 

6 comments:

  1. Empowerment! Loving' it! :-)

    —Mark House

    ReplyDelete
  2. This woman is the light of the world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. True boots on the ground!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that Kiri has been re-arrested (I know, I know, we're told this is a good thing), we know that the "Call to Hikoi" that sent chills up so many spines did not originate with Kiri.

    http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/2013/07/kiri-arrested-again-at-6pm-on-26-july.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. My "spidey" sense is tingling with this one. I've posed the question many times and no one seems to want to even entertain an answer(perhaps they don't want to be perceived as being negative or against our new found "light"), but, I pose it again.

    Why, when Heather had supplied documents and a legal strategy that would have perhaps remedied this whole situation within existing contract law and, on top of that, would have made a more lasting and respected impression in our fight for credibility against the PTW and the defunct system we are trying to undo, did Kiri choose to take the action she did? Why the dramatics and making herself a potential martyr? Why did she abandon her original action for what is transpiring now? I say this, not because I've read subsequent posts or other material, but because I felt something from the beginning. Something doesn't feel right about all of this and I'm dubious about those within the OPPT that are caught up in it.

    Please, explain to me how this is helpful to the cause? I ask for this because, as I observe it today, if this is allowed to continue without discernment or even examination, then I'm afraid I will have to add my energies elsewhere. I stand ready to entertain any information. Thank you in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sign this and pass it on to everyone. . .
    http://www.avaaz.org/en/petition/END_the_UNLAWFUL_incarceration_of_a_mum_of_6_children_kiri_campbell_in_a_New_Zealand_jail/?copy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...