Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Bob Wright's $3,500,000 DOV Documents - Approval from Bank Pending


Bob Wright's $3,500,000 DOV Documents - Approval from Bank Pending
July 31, 2013

Thanks to BZ and I-UV for getting this post together and Justin for expanding on it. As he said, "approval from the bank is pending." They very well may not approve this transaction. Soon this process will become bulletproof, allowing EVERYONE on the planet to access the value that is and has always been rightfully theirs. This post is a great educational tool, so those who are still lost by this process can better understand the fundamentals behind it. ~BK

http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/2013/07/bob-wrights-3500000-dov-documents.html

Here are the Documents Bob Wright used to 'Deposit' his DOV. This DOV is still being reviewed by the Bank (not known which bank at this time) and the funds are NOT as of yet available to Bob - Updates pending.

We can use these to gain an understanding of his process. This is the INNER work we can do. When the Documents are ready, you will be ready to partner up with your local bank, getting a head start will probably help the process. 

Bob used the method of "getting the banker on his side." The banker revealed during the conversation last Thursday that she "hopes it goes threw because if it does, she will be the next in line." This is coming from the VP of the head quarters not a branch manager. The VP also revealed that "September 1st is coming faster then we know it" hinting at something possibly changing in a major way.

There is a powerful potential building in the consciousness of earth right now and as we each express our inner truths to others, we help prepare the rest of humanity for what is coming... US!

To be absolutely clear, Bob has Deposited his value, this does not mean he walked out of the bank with $3,500,000.00. A deposit must be cleared just like a check, and to be sure a deposit of this size will take time. This may not always be the case, when the DOV for all is available, I am sure there will be some kind of waiting period.

If you are new to Bob's DOV read the previous update here:

http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/2013/07/bob-wright-deposits-dov-transcript-of.html

Bob Wright : The docs Bob Created to Access a Small Portion of His Value

These are the documents that Bob created and brought into his bank to access a small portion of his value. The documents can be viewed and downloaded in the Scribd window, downloaded directly as a word doc or pdf…

At the end of the post you can see the transcript of Bob discussing his experience with his bank using these documents.

Direct download versions of the documents that Bob Wright created:
Bob Wright’s Certificate of Value Word version Click here
Bob Wright’s Certificate of Value pdf version Click here
Bob Wright’s Declaration of Being Word version Click here
Bob Wright’s Declaration of Being pdf version Click here
Bob Wright’s Intent to Deposit Word version Click here
Bob Wright’s Intent to Deposit pdf version Click here
Bob Wright’s Request for Documentation of Funding Word version Click here
Bob Wright’s Request for Documentation of Funding pdf version Click here
Secured Order of Reconciliation pdf version Click here








Note: Bob’s recent bank visit information was fully transcribed below:

Bob: It’s not even us versus them! And later on I’m going to tell you about my story/experience with my bank, but the people in the bank that are working ALSO are feeling the repression.

Lisa: Well, let’s actually address that… because there does seem to be some people who think that Kiri is the ONLY one that’s done this. Kiri’s just done this in the most public way and has had our complete support, but she’s not the ONLY one. Not everyone is waiting for Heather. Not everybody even knows about The One People’s Public Trust or the I UV system; they’re DO’ing their own process; which is pretty much what Kiri did anyway. But we do have one of our own… Bob has come up with his own declaration and did go and visit his bank, so let’s go to it Bob… tell your story.

Bob: Well first off, I’m NOT one to wait!

Lisa: No (agreeing), you’re not.

Bob: I’m just not a waiter and our DO’ing does NOT depend on any other’s DO’ing! Just so I get that straight and clear. My DO’ing I’m responsible for and I’m not depending on anyone else’s DO’ing for my DO’ing. So I did.

I created what I called a ‘Certificate of Value’ to certify my value being secured in three and a half million units. I also gave a letter of intent and a foreclosure notice along with the UCC Financing Statement securing all of our value. That document is I think 20004135 or something like that. And I presented that to the bank.

Now when I first went into the bank I spoke with the Assistant Vice President and she was very helpful, very nice and she asked me “What can I do for you?” I explained “We are representatives of the new financial system that is forthcoming. In the position that you’re in I’m sure that you are very well aware that there’s some major changes happening in the financial industry.”

She just laughed. She is like “You don’t have to tell me!”. She did let slip that September 1st will be here before we know it. We can talk about that later.

So I says “Are you aware of the foreclosure of the Bank of International Settlements and all of its charters?”

And she says “No!”

So I gave her a copy of the Foreclosure (Freedom) Flyer and she immediately started to get hesitant. I assured her, I said “Look! I’m not here to shut down the bank. I’ve been a member of this bank since 2009, I would like to continue my relationship with the bank, but I want to do so transparently and under my terms and conditions.”

She then goes “Fine, well what can we do for you?”

I explained to her about the whole process that led to the foreclosure. And along the way, I’m not going to go through everything in detail, but I explained from the Paradigm Report and what was found; that all loans were fraudulent because they were basically created out of nothing and led back to The People who were always the creditors.

She did confirm that money was created on the spot on the screen. She confirmed that they don’t have to lend out their deposits; that they lend it based on the exchange of the promissory note. She also confirmed that all money was based and backed by the energy and value of The People.

So she looked at my Certificate of Value and she read the front of it, which basically says that “This is my value, my body, my soul which has been secured under UCC filings blah, blah, blah. Duly verified so and so forth… all Heather-speak 5 billion units”. She looked at it and she read it and she says “For every man, woman and child?” And she goes “Is that for me too?”.

I said “Yes, it’s for you too! Just because you’re working for a bank does NOT mean that you’re NOT one of The People.”

She understood everything I had been saying up until that point and she said “Well, I really don’t understand how I could have all of this money having not earned it!”

I said, “Well, really, how valuable do you think you are?” I asked her how much she would sell her soul for. She wouldn’t. I even offered her one hundred billion for it. She refused.

I said “Well you’re pretty valuable then, aren’t you? Don’t you think you should be able to ‘spend’ some of that value?” She seemed to get it and she was like “Well, I don’t know what to do with this certificate. I don’t know how to process it. This is all new. I’ve never…”

I said “That’s why it’s called the new financial system!” I said “Why don’t you take these documents, take it down to your underwriting department. They can verify the security, the Financing Statement and the numbers that are provided on the document. They can assign the document a CUSIP number and you can deposit as a security.”

She says “Well, you know an awful lot about the banking industry.”

I said “Well, don’t you think people should know? This is the whole point about operating transparently.”

She goes “Well, okay, well, I’m going to send it down.” And she whispers in my ear “I really, really hope that this goes through for you, because if it does I’m next in line!”

This is the Assistant Vice President of the bank.

Brian: This is not the branch either; it’s like the Assistant Vice President of the main office.

Bob: … the main office… right! And so she said “We should know within 72 hours.”

So that was last Thursday and I did call the bank this morning. They transferred me to the Vice President… I’m moving up… and she was in a different office and I spoke with her. She says “Well, I spoke with my assistant and I heard everything that she had to say. I haven’t seen the documents that you presented yet, but I’m going to tell you that I really don’t think that we can do what you’re asking.”

And I says “Oh really, why?”

And she says “Well, you want us to deposit three and a half million dollars in your account.”

I said “Yes basically!”

And she goes “Well, I didn’t see your certificate or I don’t know the validity of this foreclosure. I haven’t looked at the documents.”

I said “I understand that.”

She says “From what I understand, there’s no origin of the money? Where’s the money coming from? Where’s the money originating?”

And I said “I might ask that same question of you for every loan that you’ve purportedly given to anyone. Where did the origin of those funds come from? Can you give me the right title and ownership three generations for any loan, any one that you’ve ever given to any person at any time?”

And her response was and I quote “Well, ah, oh!”

(Everyone laughs)
And I says “The reason why you can’t is because we are always the creditors. We are the creditors of every lending transaction ever made and have always been so and remain so. As the creditor and the creator of every representation of value also known as money, right, I wish to deposit that value in your bank. And unless you have a superior court judge giving a lawful reason why these UCC filings are not valid or you have rebutted those filings with specificity and particularity they stand as international law in court.”

And I sent her a letter and I says “You know, the letter basically said that due to the nature of the documents that I gave you in the foreclosure of the banking system for cause of operating private money systems profiteering and benefiting from the operation of a debt slavery system and committing treason against the One People, I would like to verify that you by your actions are not upholding a debt slavery system. Please provide the following. And just what I asked her, documentation of the origin of any funds that have been lent out at any time to anyone, the origin, right and title, three generations.”

“Otherwise without providing that proof, they in fact are admitting to the point that no such documents exist, because no such loan was ever made. And that we in fact, the money is actually coming from us and based on us. By your actions, you are either proving yourself to be complicit in upholding a debt slavery system or I have given you the opportunity to continue to operate honestly and transparently. Which do you choose?”

And she says “Oh, well, I…uh…I’m gonna have to send this to our legal department. You’re not gonna get an answer today.”

So I’m still waiting.

Lisa: I just, yeah, a round of applause.

Chris: Bob, yeah can you publish that letter Brian? Can you publish that letter? I think that’s brilliantly put because it is any loan every made.

Lisa: Somebody just said in the chat room Bob that you should teach a class and say listen to this 20 times a week.

Brian: I’ll go through, I’ll go back to the archives and I will, or gosh if anybody listening wants to go back through the archives and type that up what Bob just said.

Chris: Well, Bob’s got it in a letter. He was reading a letter.

Bob: It’s basically an adaptation of the request for origin of funds.

Chris: Yeah, except you’re asking about all loans not just yours.

Bob: Yes.

Chris: Heather’s was oriented towards investigating the loan that she was involved with, that’s where that came from. Bob’s just extended it out rightfully so to any loan. That really throws down the glove, because its saying prove that you ever made an honest transaction. Show me one. And they can’t. That’s actually hilarious.

Bob: Well, you know they asked me where the origin of my funds were, so I thought turn around was fair play…show me yours.

Chris: Exactly. Cuz it’s standing in front of you.

Bob: And by the way I did give her paperwork showing where the origin of my funds were duly secured. She hasn’t yet, so…

Brian: So big point of the story being is that Kiri’s not the only one. Bob’s not the only one. When I talked to Steve today, D and Heather know of a few other people that have done the exact same thing. As far as the process of releasing the actual DOV documents, you gotta imagine everybody that’s listening to this call, virtually everyone, maybe not everyone right away, because they don’t want to be the first to jump in but virtually everyone that’s in the chat room that’s gonna listen to this call once those DOV documents are officially out, they’re going to the bank. It’s gonna be a floodgate. Right now, what’s happening is the stage is being set for that very thing to take place.

Chris: Exactly. And the work that Bob has done and that Kiri has done is helping us develop a library of conversations that we can use because we’ll be in front of different people. We’ll throw back different things and we’re going to have a whole range of ideas and ways to put it right back in their lap. Prove who the creditor is. Prove that you’ve been doing the right thing all these years. Oh, you can’t? Well, I can prove that I hold the value and here is mine.
- Justin

Source:


http://i-uv.com/bob-wright-the-docs-bob-created-to-access-a-small-portion-of-his-value/

8 comments:

  1. Great work Bob! Thanks for the creativity and effort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was an update Bob posted in the BTR Skype room 3:41 pm, PST, July 31, 2013



    I just got a call from my bank 5 minutes ago.

    I spoke with Mary Cummings the Senior Vice President of First National Community Bank. She told me that the Bank refuses to honor my transaction stating that they were not obligated to. I asked her if she had a lawful REASON for not honoring the transaction.

    She was reticent to discuss any reason but said that I would be getting a letter explaining why. I then told her for my own edification I would still like a response to my proof of funding, and she told me that they were not required to give that to me.

    I then said Mary, can I please speak to you as a person, can’t you see that there is something terribly wrong with the way things are? All of the fraud and deception that this cartel has perpetrated from LIBOR scandal to outright theft.

    I told her that the entire world was watching and that her bank had an opportunity to do the right thing to help humanity and because she was duly noticed that she in fact was operating as an individual on behalf of a foreclosed entity, and that she rather was choosing to support debt slavery system and implicating herself in treason.

    She said, “Duly noted.”.

    I did feel for her position as I know she is only following orders. But I did note what she said, “we are not obligated to accept your deposit.” She did not say that they couldn’t do it, they said they WILL NOT do it.

    They did not challenge the validity of what I was saying.

    Every FRN issued is an IOU from the Federal Reserve. How can they owe us if first they hadn’t taken it first?

    I believe its time to have a serious conversation with our Banks. Those of you who get it, know what to DO….LETS DO IT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most excellent!! What process is needed to obtain a Universal Post Office Diplomat Card?

      Delete
  3. Note To Bob Wright -- Very nicely done, Bob! From what I have read of your well-constructed encounters with the bank, it sounds as though your proposal really did make it all the way through to legal.

    I can just imagine your materials being handed over to the attorney(s), accompanied by the question, "What do we do with this?".

    They realized that you are far too knowledgeable for them to respond with any version of "you can't do this", or "we can't do this", so their maneuver of choice (only maneuver available?) was "we are not obligated to do this".

    So -- Note to Heather, and all others who are thinking on this -- what does Bob need to deliver to the bank that will OBLIGATE them to honor his Deposit Of Value???

    Thanks for the great blog Brian! -- DavidJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. I asked this question of a few people if the bankers could do this why would they not do their own first then their wife then their brothers then their sisters know what I mean?

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I thought all banks have been foreclosed. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Let us know When it IS approved that will be print worthy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I´m just curious. I saw ur ID-card Bob. Arent u one of the Chair from St.Peter? So why is it pronounced, that Mr. McBride is the proclaimed trustee of the global estate trust, which is positioned under the chair of St.Peter? Which Global trust is ment? I thought u people from the chair of St.Peter have got ur own trust? Im really confused. Please get to me back for clarification.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...