Monday, July 22, 2013

RTS: Update on Kiri, Summary of All Info, Links and Heathers Briefing


Update on Kiri, Summary of All Info, Links and Heather's Briefing
July 22, 2013

This is history in the making, ladies and gentlemen. In order to understand the contents of this blog post, I highly suggest going back and listening to the interview with Kiri. Tomorrow marks the day of her trial and the beginning of the end for banking as we now know it. Some may say such a statement is a bit extreme, delusional, wishful thinking, far fetched; fact of the matter is, it matters how its labeled. For everyone who knows whats happening here and the implications of this development, a more accurate description is that it is imminent. Let's make sure this story gets spread far and wide so that all eyes are on New Zealand tomorrow! The time is NOW! ~BK


This is a compendium of all the notes and links about Kiri's Story, and an update with all the information that Heather has just sent to Kiri for her court case tomorrow. I've added my own notes here and there in blue.

Kiri is one of the most confident and amazing women I've had the privilege to talk to. If you've listened to the interview, you'll understand.

From Heather this morning- a conversation on Skype (using my computer and account)


D.Breakingthesilence: (kindly) I notify all present that I do not consent to being here today and that I am here under duress and coercion against my will because you have threatened me with the use of force. I do not know who you are. (respectfully) I respectfully demand that you produce to me duly verified and sworn documentation of:

your identification
your standing
your authority
identification of the law you are using
and the original accommodation agreement with my knowing, willing, and intentional wet-ink signature that gives you authority to act, present, and represent on my behalf

(if I am threatened with purported contempt) "I respectfully waive the benefit of your contempt. I demand, again, that you produce to me duly verified and sworn documentation of:

your identification
your standing
your authority
identification of the law you are using
and the original accommodation agreement with my knowing, willing, and intentional wet-ink signature that gives you authority to act, present, and represent on my behalf

if they refuse or try to distract me to move on without them producing that documentation I have questioned: "Is it your intent to force me into involuntary servitude?"

I know who I am. Perhaps you do not know who you are, what your standing is, what authority you have, what law you are operating with or whether there is an accommodation agreement that I may have consciously signed. HOWEVER....perhaps you do know all that...and you are committing deceptive acts and practices in order to not have to produce that documentation...

I ask again and please consider carefully before you respond because you are held personally and commercially responsible and liable for every word and statement you issue...ARE YOU ATTEMPTING TO FORCE ME INTO INVOLUNTARY SERVITUDE?"

[12:40:23 PM] D Breakingthesilence: sorry...that is heather using d's computer/handle with heather's full responsibility and liability :*. Heather\


[12:43:03 PM] D Breakingthesilence: "I am here without my consent, against my will, under duress. I do not and have never contracted with anyone in this room or any entity that may be represented in this room and I cancel any and all presumptions that I have contracted with anyone in this room or associated with any entity that may be represented in this room"


[12:44:12 PM] D Breakingthesilence: until you know who is on the "play ground" trying to insert there nose in your business, there is no requirement/need to go into anything regarding a contract between you and another.


[12:44:55 PM] D Breakingthesilence: think of that "nose inserter" as wallmart or mcdonalds....what the hell do they have to do with a contract between me and my contracting partner? hhhhhmmmmm.


[12:45:22 PM] D Breakingthesilence: THIS IS ABSOLUTELY ABOUT PERCEPTION....AND POSSIBLY FROM THEIR POINT OF PERCEPTION....ABOUT DECEPTION


[12:48:52 PM] D Breakingthesilence: ANYTHING THEY SAY ORALLY IS NOT LEGALLY BINDING...WHATEVER THEY SAY....I RESPOND "that is great! produce that to me in a duly verified sworn declaration that declares the foregoing is true and correct ...under what ever law you chose to identify!"

[12:50:11 PM] D Breakingthesilence: anything they say is blah blah blah until they put it in writing in duly verified sworn declaration....that is legally and commercially binding...blah blah blah is not.


[12:54:21 PM] D Breakingthesilence: (smoking)


[12:54:25 PM] D Breakingthesilence: brb


[12:59:02 PM] D Breakingthesilence: I am heather ann tucci-jarraf, eternal essence inbodied July 30, 1972!


[12:59:40 PM] D Breakingthesilence: let's play!


[1:00:05 PM] D Breakingthesilence: without prejudice


[1:00:41 PM] D Breakingthesilence: i now relinquish full operation of this skype handle back to D! ;)(chuckle)


[1:11:55 PM] D Breakingthesilence: i commandeered her handle for one more moment (heart)...actually D consents to my use of it


[1:18:16 PM] D Breakingthesilence: there are four things that I am conscious of when I walk into any place:
1. I am conscious of who I am
2. that I operate with full responsibility and liability under common law
3. I don't know who they are
4. there is a possibility that presumptions of contract may have been made without my conscious consent

I cancel any presumptions of contract..."I cancel any presumptions of contract or agreement that may exist"

"NOW.....WHO ARE YOU?"

[12:39:45 PM] D Breakingthesilence: (kindly) I notify all present that I do not consent to being here today and that I am here under duress and coercion against my will because you have threatened me with the use of force. I do not know who you are. (respectfully) I respectfully demand that you produce to me duly verified and sworn documentation of:

your identification
your standing
your authority
identification of the law you are using
and the original accommodation agreement with my knowing, willing, and intentional wet-ink signature that gives you authority to act, present, and represent on my behalf

(if I am threatened with purported contempt) "I respectfully waive the benefit of your contempt. I demand, again, that you produce to me duly verified and sworn documentation of:

your identification
your standing
your authority
identification of the law you are using
and the original accommodation agreement with my knowing, willing, and intentional wet-ink signature that gives you authority to act, present, and represent on my behalf

if they refuse or try to distract me to move on without them producing that documentation I have questioned: "Is it your intent to force me into involuntary servitude?"

I know who I am. Perhaps you do not know who you are, what your standing is, what authority you have, what law you are operating with or whether there is an accommodation agreement that I may have consciously signed. HOWEVER....perhaps you do know all that...and you are committing deceptive acts and practices in order to not have to produce that documentation...(their incompetency vs. their actions to deceive....which is it?)

I ask again and please consider carefully before you respond because you are held personally and commercially responsible and liable for every word and statement you issue...ARE YOU ATTEMPTING TO FORCE ME INTO INVOLUNTARY SERVITUDE?"

[1:27:58 PM] D Breakingthesilence: "I have had to demand this documentation four times and four times you have refused to produce it.

I demand this fifth and final time that you produce to me duly verified and sworn documentation of:

your identification
your standing
your authority
identification of the law you are using
and the original accommodation agreement with my knowing, willing, and intentional wet-ink signature that gives you authority to act, present, and represent on my behalf"
(this is a vital point that the courts and judges will understand completely, and it will blow their socks off if YOU state this!- D)

[1:34:45 PM] D Breakingthesilence: NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS AT ANY MOMENT...IF MY SIGNATURE IS EVER REQUESTED/FORCED/ETC...."WITHOUT PREJUDICE HEATHER ANN TUCCI-JARRAF"

[1:43:43 PM] D Breakingthesilence: I once had a deputy sheriff called into a purported court room towards the end of the investigations...their attempt at a visible trigger to invoke an expected pattern of behavior..."fear and compliance"...I just remained respectful and calm...I went to sign the paperwork and signed it with my signature (as above for the most part) and as I was signing my signature he put one hand on his gun and with the other hand grabbed the document and "forcefully growled" that I was only to sign my name....

I stated that "I am signing this document with my signature...that my signature consists of any marking or writing that I intend to represent as me and be bound to as my signature representing me". The purported judge's bailiff (whom I was friends with) took the document from the sheriff to quiet things down and touched the paper the whole time I was signing...my way.

The next purported court hearing she handed me the document, no sheriff in sight, and told me to sign my signature...whatever I choose to be my signature :)....I giggled and said "wow, someone must have talked to you all about what signatures are and can be"...she winked and smiled. (heart)

[1:46:33 PM] D Breakingthesilence: keri....I am always respectful and calm....i have fun...(D says that I am masochistic sometimes torturing them with fun (chuckle) ...if that is possible)...I am conscious of who I BE and I am conscious when I DO...with full responsibility and liability...if I make a perceived mistake...then I review it and choose whether to clean it up!

[1:46:53 PM] D Breakingthesilence: heather signing off for now! hugs and loves all ways. H

[1:48:56 PM] Lisa M Harrison: (heart)

[2:18:44 PM] Kiri Campbell: Respectful and calm (y)that. After all, it's just business right? :D We are gonna have so much fun with them tomorrow. This could be the beginning of the repurposing here in NZ. ;)

[2:19:25 PM] American Kabuki: Go get em Kiri! I am in awe of what you are doing! :)

[2:19:49 PM] Kiri Campbell: Much love to everyone, thank you AK. (heart)

[2:27:27 PM] HEATHER PEOPLES TRUST: (bow)(heart) Kiri...I and many others are present with you tomorrow....even if you may not see us ;)

[2:30:12 PM] Kiri Campbell: Thank you Heather I (heart) and adore you so much. Hehe... I know ;)

[2:31:24 PM] HEATHER PEOPLES TRUST: (hug):*
after tomorrow...there is more fun....for you and your contracting partner...the bank (chuckle)....one fun at a time!

[2:31:56 PM] Kiri Campbell: (chuckle) So excited.

********************************************************************
Message from Kiri:

Kiri Campbell
GOOD MORNING Family and Friends around the world, who know have their watchful eye on Little NZ. I am overwhelmed with the Love and support and kind gestures of each and every single one of you that has either sent me messages, offered to help financially, added me on Skype and facebook, sent CN our DOing and BEing is at an utmost high right NOW! To all the negative back lash, which is minor compared to the majority I thank you too for providing contrast and I return to you in LOVE. I have a few tasks at hand today 1). Invoices/CN need to be sent to Hawera Police station they can be faxed too (06) 278 0261 and addressed to Ivan Smith ( Who I have already sent a CN too), which his colleagues have breached. Sandy Shaw ( Good Cop bad cop), she can get a CN too Rebecca Dearling she can have one too, they have all breached the original CN I hand delivered and faxed. Lets send them 1 million invoices and CN's that's bound to get their attention. Also; Craig Vertongen the man acting as Court Security Officer who assaulted me, they day I was delivereing Foreclosure flyers. I served a CN on him also on the 11th of June which they are now in breach Hawera courthouse fax Fax: 06 278 2081

*************************************************************************


this was a BIG long post on the bank facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TSBBank

[6:01:04 PM] Carol MHVolk: Joe Bucks
Are you going to be the 1st Criminal Banksters that return to Lawful Banking?
http://briankellysblog.blogspot.ca/2013/07/kiris-deposits-15000000-of-value.html
Brian Kelly's Blog: Kiri's Deposits 15,000,000 of Value - Process Summary
briankellysblog.blogspot.com
Like · · Share · Friday at 7:58pm near Lethbridge, Alberta

Top Comments
Kim Beckett, Chaseface Binnie and 6 others like this.
Write a comment...
TSB Bank NZ Hi Joe, firstly apologies. Facebook had marked your post as spam. With regard to this situation, this is a matter for NZ's legal system to determine.

Kiri did provide us with a 'Letter of intent' for our CEO when the cheque was presented however in o...See More
Like · Reply · 1 · Friday at 10:18pm · Edited
Hide 8 Replies
Teresa Myhre Correction...Kiri did ALL this in complete Transparency!
Like · 3 · Friday at 11:03pm
Thomas Maddox Beks....It seems as though "some new" person flagged a lot of people today. What's up. Trying to hide something?
Like · 2 · Friday at 11:31pm
Thomas Maddox Beks...millions of people have seen the receipt...it did include the deposit and available funds. Please accept the fact that the world is watching.
Like · 2 · Friday at 11:33pm
Kim Beckett Beks it's time that you take a better look at Kiri"s paper work and find out what this is all about. There are thousands of us out here looking forward to that happening.
Like · 2 · Friday at 11:36pm
Grant Murray BOOM!
You ACCEPTED the deposit!
And now that admission is public!
(screenshot saved btw)
Furthermore, you accepted the deposit in 'good faith' - first time I've heard of a bank taking a deposit in 'good faith' - usually you have protocols.....
LOLOLOLOLOOOOL!
Like · 3 · Saturday at 12:02am
Joe Bucks WoW! A reply! Amazing!! Thank you!!! [even though you did not give your Titles]
I will assume you are not a "VP or above on a need to know basis." I will also assume you were taught to do and think in a certain way to operate within your capacity at the Bank. So Please let me tell you some truth.
1st Letters of Intent are Private Law and a very powerful tool, did you rebut? If not it stands as Private Lawful Law between the Parties and can be turned into a collectible Commercial Bill

2nd Since Kiri used a closed Bank account she was operating in or like I like to call it, her Private Lawful capacity to use the Private side of her closed on the Public side Bank account. You must understand there are two sides to these account. There is much Data out there concerning Private Banking nowadays, I invite you to listen to some Winston Shrout to know more or just demand to know this knowledge from your CEO so you can protect yourself.

3rd This excellent Private deposit will clear or Kiri will have every Right to pursue her Private Lawful Remedies which are all in Commerce. This means 3 to 5 times the original amount for damages. [This is what Winston teaches and he gets a 3rd Party to collect for him. His favorite 3rd Party is the IRS Internal Revenue Service of the CORPORATION called THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and as you may know they can collected anywhere in the World while the Agent collecting sips his morning coffee]
*side note by D: Heather has stated to me several times in the past few days that Winston Shrout and Frank O'connel (not sure of the spelling of Franks name, sorry!), are absolutely correct with their work in this area.

4th Kiri was Kidnapped NOT arrested in other words she was arrested Unlawfully and I can go into great detail about her Kidnapping and Authority and Consent to be governed and all of the other stuff I have learnt from the Law Movement as I call it; Thank GOD she had studied her Human Rights and Knows how not to contract with those alleged Police. I can go into great detail about this part of our human Rights too. I expect to hear about her Private Commercial Lien on those that Kidnapped her.
She will not even see Court and if she does it will be just to collect her cheque for Damages.

5th I'm thinking of the Best Person I know to teach you how Banking really works. This would be in my opinion Winston Shrout but he's kind of long-winded so I refer you to the very smart Lady Mary Croft and her free ebook called "HOW I CLOBBERED EVERY BUREAUCRATIC CASH-CONFISCATORY AGENCY KNOWN TO MAN" A Grand Lady and a great book on her Lawful doings in Commerce

6th I wish to thank you for your reply and to make sure you know the I never called you personally a "Criminal Bankster" unless of course, you know of the Fraud by these "Criminal Bankster" against all of Humankind which includes you and yours. Here's Mary's book
http://www.thecrowhouse.com/Documents/mary-book.pdf

7th I'm on the land usually called Canada but I operate in my full capacity under full Commercial and Criminal Liability Worldwide. So as soon as your Bosses realize the scam is up I'll sign up for an account and will deposit 50 million in funds to your Corporate Bank, that's 5 Million profit for your Bank! [I hope you get a cut or bonus for bringing me in!] I like NZ and the People Oh! Oh!! Oh!!! Bill Turner he's from NZ and a great guy who's been teaching Rights and our Remedies in Commerce.
Here's one of Bill's lectures about who you are. I hope one day we can do some Business soon!
Thanks again for replying, Enjoy!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyeU-mI9sL0
Like · 3 · Saturday at 12:47am
TSB Bank NZ Hi Thomas, nothing to hide as you'll see with this post. Kim, Grant & Thomas, in NZ, the term 'accepting' a deposit has a different meaning to 'clearing' a deposit, and simply refers to the receipt of a deposit to go through the usual bank clearance processing. There is an initial keying of a transaction to the account so it can be verified, which is done in good faith that the funds can be deposited, however as you'll see in the ATM slip the funds are not actual until they become available. In this case they are not available funds. ~B
Like · Saturday at 12:50am
Kiri Campbell Bill Turner rocks guys. And so does Mary Croft.
Like · 4 · Saturday at 12:52am
Kiri Campbell Your usual process got thrown out the door, when ALL banks chose to Foreclose upon themselves. Now you are also admitting publicly that you are aiding and abetting. Including HSBC.
Like · 2 · Saturday at 1:21am
Kiri Campbell Foreclosed Entity you have no Laws only rules/policies. In fact you no longer have your rules either nor your policies. They are all made up. Stop handing us roundabout lies. Your stalling for more time. But it's too late what's done has been done and this will go down in world history. Way to go TSB, step up to the plate and honour us and in return we shall honor you. Your bank will be the first to pave the way for many banks. The whole world is watching now.
Unlike · 2 · Saturday at 1:26am
Kiri Campbell ALL eyes are on you
Like · 1 · Saturday at 1:27am
Kiri Campbell NZ owned, yes we are proud that TSB is NZ owned. But by who in NZ? Cos I did my homework and I see u have directors (lining their pockets), then you have allocated all the shares to TSB Community Trust. But then if you have a look at all the trustees of that community trust, just looks like you are now hiding under being a community owned trust. That will dish out a flash building now and then to appear like you are serving the community.
Like · 2 · Saturday at 1:33am
Jane Dunn Thank you to everyone for your comments here explaining how things are and especially to Kiri for the first challenge.
Like · Saturday at 6:31am
Write a reply...
AnokaShiva Fpa von Dreger Godzone's own Kiri Campbell leading the way in and for
THE ONE PEOPLE
Like · Reply · 2 · Saturday at 1:25am
Brian Kelly Sorry TSB Bank....game over
Like · 55 minutes ago
Bob Wright By crediting the account although placed on hold for verification, you proved that funds are created by data entry on the spot...normally those self created funds are only available to the public through a loan contract which is fraud as in FACT no loan was made as the funds were created by ledger entry...so WHO in fact is comitting fraud. What constitutional right does the BANK have to create money??? THEY HAVE NONE! WE ARE THE CREDITORS as we always have been we each of our souls worth more than gold or silver of any price with or without you WE WILL HAVE ACCESS TO OUR VALUE. AND THE WORLD SHALL KNOW!!! Which side of history do you CHOOSE to be on TBS?
Like · 4 minutes ago

***************************************************************




Links to Articles and interviews about Kiri's now legendary deposit of $15million of her personal VALUE into a bank account:

note: These are just the main articles that were put out- that contained the video interview with Kiri, Lisa Harrison, Bob Wright, and Brian Kelly, the Scribd documents that show the deposit slip and all letters and declarations, and original content...... there are about 200 cross links out there, in at least 12 different languages from multiple countries that have carried one or more of these articles...... in other words, to the banking executives at TSB, their now much smaller legal department, and the HSBC big wigs and all the rest of their ilk who are reading this (and we know you are, lol):

MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF PEOPLE HAVE NOW SEEN THE DEPOSIT SLIP, HAVE READ THE WORDS THAT YOU ADMIT THAT KIRI DEPOSITED HER VALUE IN YOUR BANKING INSTITUTION..... ALL EYES ARE ON YOU MY FRIENDS. YOU CAN EITHER STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND HONOR KIRI'S DEPOSIT OF HER VALUE INTO YOUR BANK AND REAP THE BENEFITS OF BEING THE FIRST BANK WORLD WIDE TO TAKE THAT STEP INTO THE NEW VALUE SYSTEM IN FULL TRANSPARENCY....

....OR YOU CAN GO DIRECTLY TO STRIKE 3 AND YOU'RE OUT OF THE GAME FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON FOR MISCONDUCT .... ACTUALLY, YOU'RE OUT OF THE GAME PERMANENTLY AS NO FINANCIAL INSTITUTION CAN CONTINUE TO OPERATE WHEN THEY'VE FULLY AND COMPLETELY ADMITTED THAT THEIR ENTIRE PROCESS IS BASED ON FRAUD.

...... CHOICE IS YOURS. HAVE A NICE DAY.



http://www.5dmedianetwork.com/the-one-people-interview-with-kiri-from-nz-19th-juy-2013/

http://removingtheshackles.blogspot.com/2013/07/interview-with-lisa-harrison-and-kiri.html

http://briankellysblog.blogspot.nl/2013/07/kiris-deposits-15000000-of-value.html

http://sitsshow.blogspot.co.nz/2013/07/kiris-deposits-15000000-of-value.html

http://www.scribd.com/doc/154780181/Kiri-from-New-Zealand-Deposited-15-Million-Units-of-her-Value-Into-Her-Local-Bank

http://vimeo.com/70682070

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/thecollectiveimagination/2013/07/23/the-one-people

This is an email I received this morning from a man named Victor. Thought it was relevant and a great message so I share it here now:I posted a comment on your blog re the Kiri event, and I suppose I opted out when it came to verifying my google credentials. I won't go there beyond saying we all have to divest ourselves of anything google or microsoft or whatever (I will be giving up my google mail account shortly).

I absolutely love what Kiri did, and the comment I was attempting to make was in response to what Nate said, which I immediately recognized as insightful.

TPTB will have to prove intent, and since she did her homework and provided all of the notice anyone could have expected, proving that she had criminal intent will be difficult. Why she decided to use checks from a closed account I can't imagine, but that's water over the damned dam. LOL

On the other hand, if their judicial system is only half as corrupt as the United States, they'll just ignore the law and try to force her to plea bargain. I went through that in 1994 when I had them with their pants down, and now the One People's movement is taking up where I left off. The difference is the support system. I had very little back then, but it didn't stop me from going full tilt. That's why I can so relate to Kiri and what she did. For me it was all about mot leaving my children the same corrupt system I was given.

I would love to see bar attorneys with the balls to come forward take up her case and let people see the judges threatening them with disbarment if they continue to push valid legal arguments that have every basis in law and fact, but would expose the system for what it is.

I wish her all the best, and I truly hope that the entire One People's movement rallies behind her to move this into a place TPTB never dreamed could come about.

And 1/2 an hour into the interview with Kiri (you, Bob and Lisa), no way in hell they'll ever prove intent, and I beg you to pass that on to her.

You don't need to reply to this. Kiri is definitely guided, and there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that she was in the company of very powerful spiritual forces when she was arrested. It was no mere coincidence that her aunt (or whoever that was) came along to take her children at the point where she was being arrested. That was an affirmation from the world at large (ala Castaneda's don Juan, if you will).

I can so relate to the fact that they tried to coerce her into responding with hostility, and she just remained in her space, meditating in her cell. I did all of that, and they couldn't coerce me into putting my smile away, because I didn't hold them responsible for what their programs dictated. I was stripped and searched and all of those things, and I never wavered from being who I am. This woman is a gift to the higher frequencies we are all intended to be invoking.

I have often said that I was among those who came as the first wave, and I am totally gobsmacked to realize that Kiri is among those for whom we were preparing the way, and there are yet more to come after us. This is a movement that cannot be stopped. I am totally impressed by Kiri, because I see myself back then in 1994, with three children, knowing I was going to be sentenced and wouldn't see my children again in freedom for 28 months. I love her, and I love all of you, which I've said many times to D in the correspondence I've had with her.

We are One, and there is only The One. Kiri has to know what she represents, and that is the movement into our future, in the eternal Now Moment. She need have no fear. And I love her New Zealand accent and pronunciation. If you had any idea what I put TPTB through when I had practically no support (but what I had was awesome), you would understand how much I appreciate what Kiri had the energetic presence to do. If I can offer anything in support, please tell me.

And I truly am sorry to have been so moved by this event that I've taken so much of your email time. LOL

Much Love and Light,

Vincent

2 comments:

  1. Amazing responses... everywhere! especially this last one... wow!!!
    We're all behind Kiri with all our hearts:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Every time I think that I have a grip on the rate that this transcendence is happening it just takes a huge jump forward :) Thank you so much Kiri and much love and gratitude to you. You have my full support and the support of so many others :) WE WILL NOT STOP!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...