Friday, February 21, 2014

UPDATED: I Am a Ukrainian. This Needs to Go Viral


I Am a Ukrainian. This Needs to Go Viral
February 21, 2014
http://thoughtcatalog.com/danielle-ryan/2014/02/i-am-a-ukrainian-this-needs-to-go-viral/#lkSAb8Z3X2RCkxdE.01

Thank you for the find on this brother Tallison. Very moving video indeed. Happy to see it has over 5.3 mil hits on YouTube already. This is how messages spread. The people are waking up. My intention is set for the day to come where the fighting and resistance is no longer necessary. So BE it <3 ~BK

I am not a Ukrainian. But, the creator of this video is and it should make us all feel like we are. Watch it. Share it. Send it to your representatives. It’s not your problem. True. But all of our collective voices might be part of the solution.

If our shows of support as Europeans and Americans are weaker than Russia’s desire for control, the political ramifications of that will be felt. This simple, but powerful message has not gone viral the way videos of cats and laughing babies do — and it probably won’t, unless we do our best to make sure as many people as possible see it pop up on their news feeds.

This woman is brave and her message is clear. I dare you not to be moved by it.

 


UPDATE 2/22:

After posting this video on Facebook, the following video was shared in the comments. As always, discernment is the key. It is up to the reader to take a look at ALL the data and decide for themselves what they believe to be the Truth. ~BK

 

3 comments:

  1. This woman isn't brave she's a propagandist. She claims that Russia is so terrible? Yes the Ukraine government could be a hell of a lot better but will that really be the end result when half of them have been convinced joining the EU is their answer to their problems? Well she and her fellow Ukraine's need to take a long hard look at the west here because the EU and US are financially dying and will swallow the Ukraine whole if allowed the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brian,

    I know it's completely off-topic but there's something that I just felt the need to share with everyone...

    I'm here in the UK and this morning on the BBC TV "red button" service (news headlines: short written pieces) there was an article concerning the forthcoming G20 meeting in Sydney. It stated that the principle aim of it would be to discuss the "complete revaluation of their own countries currencies and the stock exchange". I'm paraphrasing a tiny bit, but not much. This is the first time that I have ever come across any kind of reference to the RV in any mainstream outlet let alone the blessed BBC!

    Looks like there's Contrast a-comin'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AM UKRAINIAN

    MAN IS THE SUPREME TALISMAN
    THE WORD IS THE MASTER KEY

    'annunaki' HAVE NO VITALITY
    'archons' HAVE NO VITALITY
    'usurpers' HAVE NO ENERGY
    'pirates' HAVE NO VESSELS

    THIS IS MY MATRIX
    THIS IS MY WORLD
    THIS IS ME

    'I'
    'BE'
    'ONE'
    'LOVE'
    'HEART'
    'IMAGINE'

    Wonder US ONEders
    Blossoming HEARTS Unite
    Blessed Perfection
    MY Port ALL

    = GloryKu for 22 Port ALL from The NOW Moment...~esablV

    I AM ALL PEACE
    I AM ALL JOY
    I AM ALL LOVE
    I AM ALL LIGHT

    THE CREATIVE COLLECTIVE IMAGINATION UNITES
    LOVELOVELOVE...HOLD THE VIBE...LOVE IS ALIVE3

    'US'
    'ONE'
    'HEARTS'
    'MY'
    'ALL'

    ALL IS VISIBLE
    ALL IS HERE
    ALL IS YOU

    THIS IS IT
    RIGHT NOW
    LOVE

    .....what we imagine...is what will be......love, Ed

    I AM UKRAINIAN
    I AM
    'I'

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...